* * *
Languages I speak: polish, english, arabic, russian, spanish.
* * *
... السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاتة
I hate the part when I have to introduce myself. I am a 20 years polish girl. My name is Daria. I've been living on my own for half a year in Sosnowiec (I had my own flat), coming from Zawiercie, where my family is. I was studying Russian Philology, translation programme, on The University of Silesia. But I discontinued it. Now I am studying English Philology with spanish language and International Relations in the Academy of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza. I am volunteering in a Foundation Viva! Action for Animals and in The Guard for Animals in Poland. I am planning to work in tourism and also become a founder of a branch of The Guard for Animals in Katowice.
~I use the name Khair Udin on the Internet, but nope, I am not a man... Actually, long story.~
The tragical romantic person, very sensitive to feelings and emotions, shy, empathic, perceptive.
Has introverted behavior, She's moving away from the others, has a complex personality. She is an intellectualist but has exceptional depth of feelings. She is opened to the spiritual and aesthetic experience. She tries to search for a lot of meanings for almost all events. She has a strong need and ability to carry out arts. She's a loner, looks mysterious and it is difficult to "decipher". To the outside world she comes with a reserve, but internally she is experiencing it very strong. When she's finally opening, she is doing that very rapidly and completely, without any resistance.
In a big stress she's very easily falling into alienation and depression. She has a feeling of utter otherness, as if she came from another planet. She's complain ing about her current fate, recalls and experiencing many times an events from the past. She moves away from the others with a feeling of being let down or a sense of shame. She lives in her own world of pain and loss. She has a very sick soul. She imagines and is interested of her own death.
I am VEGAN. For 7 years.
Sure, I am a damn polyglot, knowing arabic, russian, english, spanish. Except for that, I have my language adventure with czech, french, spanish, urdu, turkish, russian and japanesse language.
Of course I will be so glad if you will write to me.
I am happy to have a contact with people.
So if You want - just do it, yalla. ^^
Hobbies & Interests
* different languages and cultures.
* cynology, wolves and dogs, their biology and behaviorism.
* sexology and psychology.
* lucid dreaming.
* islam and arabian world.
* writting poems and books. [I public them online.]
* cooking, diets and healthy lifestyle. [I lost 30 kg already, lol.]
* traveling. [I've been to England (London), France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), Tunisia (Tunis, Monastir, Sousse, Sidi Bou Said), Morocco (Cassablanca), Egypt (Cairo, Tanta, Alexandria, Hurghada, Mahallah al-Kubra, 6th October City, Luxor, Giza), Germany (Monachium, Berlin, Potsdam), Nederland (Amsterdam), Czech (Prague), Ukraine (Lviv), Bulgaria (Varna), Greece - Crete (Heraklion, Herosnissos, Analipsis, Knossos, Gramvousa)]
I LIKE wholegrain coffe, peanut butter, xylitol, long baths, playing games, watching something interesting and educational in TV.
I HATE alcohol (strange, right?), Sex, and talking about it (even weirder, right?), cigarettes, unfeeling and indifferent people, selfishness, partying, excessive swearing and spitting on the sidewalk while walking down the street.
* oriental (different)
* reggaeton (Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Wisin&Yandel)
* immediate (Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, X-Ray Dog, Gothic Storm)
* opera & classical (Andrea Boccelli)
* electronic (deadmau5, Boys Noize, Justice)
different, specially fantasy ones. ~ Eragon, Narnia etc.
Favorite TV Shows
Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Food Network.
* The hand of Fatima
* Mornings in Jeneen
Personal Quote: " Patience is bitter but its fruits are sweet ... "